Want to shop online?
Donate to our Crowdfunding Campaign!
Or use our Amazon Wish List!
Do you have these large items for our learning space?
metal lockers (6-12 additional units, half or full sized)
- 5 gallon water tanks for the water cooler
- a table that seats 8-12 with chairs
- kitchen cabinetry - pending pickup Thank You!
- a Brock Magiscope (child-friendly microscope)
coat hooks - winter is coming!
- ID card printer
Flat Screen Television
Projector - pending pickup, thank you!
Basic sound system (including microphone and speakers)
electric hot plates (induction preferred)
Tools and tool storage
A globe not more than 5 years old
- headphones (6) for technology classes
- a variety of sports balls and equipment (soccer, football, jump ropes, etc - things that can be easily transported to the park)
- Indoor exercise equipment, such as a bosu, yoga mat, exercise ball, or pull up bar (no free weights)
- Board games, card games and puzzles for all ages
- High quality books, educational toys and manipulatives
- Novels and nonfiction for teens
- child-sized cozy seating (i.e. soft couches and chairs for little ones)
Smaller Items that are Needed:
- WE NEED LINED PAPER, also construction, cardstock, and colored
- heavy duty three pronged power strips (3)
- newspaper (for paper mache)
- paper coffee cups (8-10oz)
- tape of all kinds - duct, scotch, masking, washi, etc.
- large erasers
- watercolors (liquid)
- sculpey clay and clay tools (rollers, knives, etc)
- high quality art supplies (chalk pastels, watercolor paper, drawing pencils, etc)
- low temp hot glue guns and sticks
- Men's button down shirts (for paint smocks)
- Amazon, Costco or Target gift cards
Wish List - Donate to Dimensions Family School!
IS MY DONATION TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Yes! DFS is a 501(c) 3 educational nonprofit.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR A DONATION?
Use the Contact Us form to schedule a large item or drop off items during regular business hours at the main desk.